• General administration; checking company emails, answering telephones etc.
• Produce and maintain company contacts and project databases.
• Processing of invoices, including checking against orders and delivery notes
• Using the company accounts software to input invoices
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Support in processing and applying for accreditation applications.
• Support in processing of PAYE and subcontract payments, including bank transactions and inland revenue returns
• Organisation of incoming project tenders and procurement of materials and subcontract tenders.
Working Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: Min App Wage £3.50per this rising to £3.70 from April 2018