Skills Made Easy is a unique Government-funded scheme designed to help small businesses in the Sheffield City Region to grow and develop their workforce. It specialises in helping businesses to take on apprentices, as well as sourcing training to help existing employees to develop new skills and earn new qualifications.
Your business can benefit from Skills Made Easy if:
- Your company is based in the Sheffield City Region (Barnsley, Bassetlaw, Bolsover, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire, Rotherham, Sheffield and Doncaster)
- You employ fewer than 250 members of staff
- You haven’t recruited an apprentice within the past twelve months
How can Skills Made Easy help?
Our services include:
- Impartial, practical advice to help develop your workforce
- Tailored training to suit your business
- Assistance with apprenticeship recruitment
- Access to a £1,500 government grant, funding and wage subsidies
- Dedicated account management and co-ordination
These service are provided completely FREE of charge
How can hiring an apprentice help?
- 72% of businesses employing an apprentice reported increased levels of productivity
- More than two-thirds have reported increased morale and staff retention
- 96% of businesses believe hiring an apprentice has made a positive contribution to their workforce
- If your business is based in the Sheffield City Region, there’s never been a better time to get involved. Let us help your business to grow, contact us today on 0114 229 6183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.