Skills Made Easy is a unique Sheffield City Council scheme designed to help businesses in the Sheffield City Region to grow and develop their workforce. It specialises in helping businesses to take on apprentices, as well as sourcing training to help existing employees to develop new skills and earn new qualifications.
How can Skills Made Easy help?
Our services include:
- Impartial, practical advice to help develop your workforce
- Tailored training to suit your business
- Assistance with apprenticeship recruitment
- Dedicated account management and co-ordination
- Expert advice on skills funding
- Support with utilising the "Apprenticeship Levy" (for employers with over £3M payroll)
These service are provided completely FREE of charge
How can hiring an apprentice help?
- 72% of businesses employing an apprentice reported increased levels of productivity
- More than two-thirds have reported increased morale and staff retention
- 96% of businesses believe hiring an apprentice has made a positive contribution to their workforce
- If your business is based in the Sheffield City Region, there’s never been a better time to get involved. Let us help your business to grow, contact us today on 0114 229 6183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.